In a continued effort to satisfy consumers’ need for speed, VMP Performance excitedly announces the release of the VMP Twinjet 69 mm Throttle Body for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT.
The VMP Twinjet 69 mm Throttle Body’s larger throttle bores increase airflow. Additionally, the new throttle body differs from its predecessors by utilizing the ’15-’17 GTs’ native electronics. This allows for a simpler and more efficient tuning process.
The VMP Twinjet 69 mm Throttle Body retails for $699.
- 20-40 rwhp gain on supercharged applications when compared to the VMP Twinjet 60 mm Throttle Body. *With supporting mods
- 10-20 rwhp gain on Cobra Jet manifold applications when compared to the VMP TwinJet 60 mm Throttle Body. *With supporting mods
- Use of stock native electronics to simplify tuning
- VMP supercharged applications utilize a three-foot extension in lieu of Y harness.
- No extension required for Cobra Jet manifold applications.
- Fits VMP Gen2, VMP Gen2R, and VMP Gen3 TVS head units. Roush and VMP Gen1 TVS head units require slight modification.